Wednesday May 3, at 6:30pm EST
This live webinar will cover the principles of mindfulness and the connection to sex positivity, and pulls from practices in somatic psychology, tantra and neuroscience to increase desire, presence, pleasure, and connection.
Who is this for:
- Professionals (therapists, counselors, educators)who work with individuals or couples of any gender or sexual orientation/expression
- People interested in tantra and transcendent aspects of sexuality to help improve therapeutic outcomes.
- Couple’s therapists who work with desire discrepancies.
- Sexual wellness professionals who are interested in novel approaches to bridging the gap between spirituality and sexuality
What you’ll learn:
- How teaching your clients principles of presence and awareness will deepen their sexual connection.
- The difference between desire and arousal, and various methods for communicating these qualities.
- How therapeutic outcomes improves when practitioners utilize interdisciplinary approaches.
Discuss how mindfulness can be used with clients experiencing sexual difficulties.
Presenter Bio: Dr. Holly Richmond holds a PhD in somatic psychotherapy, is a licensed marriage and family therapist, certified sex therapist, and MSTI’s Associate Director.