Modern Sex Therapy Institutes – FULL SEX THERAPY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM WITH 150 AASECT CEs!
Throughout the course you will:
1. Attend two live in-person Workshop Weekends in the state of your choice. (Come to more if you want.) Or, take part via webinar. View our complete calendar for dates and locations.
2. Additionally, you can take our program online with international experts.
- Complete this part of the course at your own pace, on our state of the art learning management platform.
- There are over 100 live workshop videos to choose from.
Do the above and earn all of the required AASECT CEs for Certification. Plus, you’ll be working towards your licensure at the same time.
You can choose from several payment options* below –
*Includes ALL online classes + two in-person weekends in the city(ies) of your choice. Coupled with access to online resource groups, completed AASECT course tracking spreadsheet and application. Discussion sessions with experts, five free CEs (annually), 100+ videos, and access to the SexSmart Films website is also included.
Furthermore, you’ll be part of the Modern Sex Therapy Institutes community of over 100+ students who have completed our program over the last five years. What are you waiting for? Do ALL of your AASECT requirements with us today!
Payment plans also available!
- 1 payment – $8,250
- 12 consecutive monthly payments – $730/mo
- 18 consecutive monthly payments – $520/mo
- 1 payment (Education Only) – $4,800
- 12 consecutive monthly payments (Education Only) – $410/mo
- 18 consecutive monthly payments (Education Only) – $290/mo
Customized payment plans can be discussed by calling Rachel Needle 561-379-7207
Our program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for AASECT CE credits, National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC), and the American Psychological Association (APA).
This course is for mental health professionals who are licensed (or students/non-licensed professionals working towards licensure) who want to provide mental health care, and have completed graduate school for clinical training in their professional area.
You will be given a course spreadsheet tracker to follow during the program and a full packet at the end. Then you can apply for AASECT Sex Therapy Certification.
We include all the education needed for AASECT Sex Therapy Certification (a minimum of 150 AASECT CEs), in addition to all of the Supervision (50 hours) required. We also offer several Sexual Attitude Reassessments (SAR) each year, which you can attend for an additional fee.
- Question: What if I cannot make it to a live weekend?
- Answer: You have 18 months to choose from over six cities to attend live in person. We also offer webinar live attendance options from the privacy of your own home/office. PLUS, we professionally record each weekend, so you won’t have to miss our fabulous workshops!
- Question: How long is this full sex therapy certification program?
- Answer: The full program can be completed in 12 months. Or, you can do it over a longer period, if needed. It’s YOUR CHOICE! AASECT does require that you are under supervision for a minimum of 18 months prior to submitting your application. Modern Sex Therapy Institutes’ requirements are 12 months.
- Question: Can I take this program if I want to be an AASECT Certified Educator or Counselor?
- Answer: Absolutely!
- Question: What if I don’t want to be certified? Can I still attend workshops?
- Answer: Yes! Take as few, or as many workshops as you want, or need for AASECT CEs or Licensure renewal. Choose from over 100 archived workshops here (make hyperlink to online workshops).
AASECT CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Ninety (90) hours of Human Sexuality Core Knowledge (Modern Sex Therapy Institutes offers all of these CEs. See above).
- Sixty (60) hours of training specific to Sexuality Education (Modern Sex Therapy Institutes offers all of these CEs. See above).
- If you are not ready to begin the certification process, feel free to take courses you are interested in and you can use them later.
- Ten (10) hours of Sexuality Attitude Reassessment (SAR) (Modern Sex Therapy Institutes offers this several times a year).
- All candidates MUST be supervised by AASECT certified supervisors. Modern Sex Therapy Institutes has three Certified Supervisors to choose from.
- Modern Sex Therapy Institutes is an approved organizational provider for AASECT, APA, and NBCC! Use your CEs for one, or all of these. Most states accept our CEs. Please check with Rachel (hyperlink to my email) if you have questions about your particular state.
Our program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for AASECT, APA, and NBCC CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification or your licensure. Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Call today:
Ask Dr. Needle
MSTI also offers certifications in:
- Certification in LGBTQIA Affirmative Therapy
- Certification in Alternative Relationships
- Certification in Medical Sexology
- Certification in Couples and Sex Therapy