You have two options:
- Complete ALL of your coursework online via live webinars or video recordings.
- Complete a blended program: Come to any of our LIVE Weekend Workshops currently in six states throughout the country – West Palm Beach, Florida; Chicago, Illinois; New York City, New York; District of Columbia (DC); Atlanta, Georgia; and Detroit, Michigan – And complete the remainder of your hours online. Due to Covid, this is on hold. All live workshops are online via zoom.
Here is what you get:
- 150 CE Hours earned (exactly what is needed for AASECT if you elect to complete their certification)
- The Sexual Attitude Reassessment (SAR), a 14-hour (14 CE Hours) experiential workshop offered at least twice a year (additional $550)
- Expert supervision with one of our three supervisors (an education only option is also available)
- All of your AASECT requirements fulfilled in ONE place!
- MSTI BONUSES:
- Live Q&A sessions with world renowned experts.
- Access to Sexsmart Films website with over 1,000 videos.
- A MSTI representative will complete the educational component of your application for you (it’s way too confusing—LET US DO THE WORK).
- Five FREE CE Hours each year for as long as you keep up your certification
- Expert supervision
Payment Plan Available:
- 1 payment – $8,250
- 12 consecutive monthly payments – $730/mo
- 18 consecutive monthly payments – $520/mo
- 1 payment (includes SAR) – $8850
- 12 consecutive payments (includes SAR) – $780/month
- 18 consecutive payments (includes SAR) – $554/month
- 1 payment (Education Only) – $4,800
- 12 consecutive monthly payments (Education Only) – $410/mo
- 18 consecutive monthly payments (Education Only) – $290/mo
Customized payment plans can be discussed by calling Rachel Needle 561-379-7207
About the program:
This program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for AASECT CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information please contact email@example.com.
Modern Sex Therapy Institutes is an AASECT approved as an organizational provider and offers CEUs towards Sex Therapy, Sexuality Educator, and Sexuality Counselor Certification and Renewal through the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT).
Modern Sex Therapy Institutes is a branch of the Advanced Mental Health Training Institute.
The Advanced Mental Health Training Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. AMHTI maintains responsibility for all programs and their content.
The Advanced Mental Health Training Institute has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6901. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified.The Advanced Mental Health Training Institute is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs. Modern Sex Therapy Institutes is a part of the Advanced Mental Health Training Institute.
There are many national, state and local licensing boards and professional organizations that will grant continuing education credit for attendance at AMHTI’s seminars and activities. If you have questions as to whether AMHTI’s continuing education credits will count for your state, please contact us.
FLORIDA SEX THERAPY CERTIFICATIONS
Florida is the only state that requires a therapist to be certified to practice sex therapy. If you are a Florida Licensed (or Licensed eligible) therapist, and only want the Florida certification, you can choose from the following options. Doctoral level therapists are required to complete 150 educational hours, while Masters level therapists are only required to complete 120 educational hours. Payment plans are available for these courses.