The story of intimacy and sexuality in committed modern couples is one that often tells of dwindling desire. In this session, we’ll contrast two fundamental, yet opposing human needs: safety and predictability vs. freedom and adventure and how these play out in the sexual impasses of couples.
In this workshop:
- We’ll probe the ambiguities of love and desire;
- Learn how emotional history shapes our erotic blueprints;
- Explore the differences between sexuality and eroticism;
- Map gender similarities and differences within the concept of multiple sexualities;
- Examine infidelity, transparency, and boundaries;
- Plumb the depth, complexity and healing qualities of erotic imagination;
- Discover innovative strategies to unlock blocks and cultivate emotional risks to open up sexual communication.
Join Sessions with Esther Perel, a community for therapists, coaches, and educators!
Use the code MSTI2021 and get 15% off your first three months of any